Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I saw a card similar to this one on Nichole's blog; I just love the combination of yellow and aqua mist!  I used yellow for the card base and added the white strip, stamped with tulips from Flower Fusion #11.  I diecut one tulip and placed it on foam tape for a little dimension.  Next I used the new Filigree border die from PTI, cutting it with Aqua Mist cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment, added a pearl pen drop to the centers of the tulips and tied yellow yarn around the card.  Happy Birthday Aunt Linda!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #11, Round & Round Anniversary 
  • Paper:  Anna Griffin, PTI Aqua Mist
  • Tools:  PTI Flower Fusion #11 Die, Filigree Border
  • Other:  Pearl Pen, Yarn
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  I bought the Anna Griffin paper and yarn at least 5-6 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!