Friday, May 18, 2012

Birdhouses Birthday

Bird Watching is another set I've had and really haven't used, so it was time to make something with it!  I stamped the bird houses and grass onto white cardstock and colored them with Copics.  I used a paper distresser around the white and then stamped the bird and sentiment in black ink.

I rounded the corners and mounted it onto a light, blue cardstock.  I tied Honeydew twine around the bottom, added 3d foam squares and mounted it onto a multi striped pattern paper.  This was layered onto green paper on top of the white card base, rounding the bottom corners as well.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bird Watching
  • Paper:  DCWV Spring Fling & Summer Days, DCWV
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder; Distresser
  • Other:  Twine; Copics, 3D Foam Squares
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  Bird Watching stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!