Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bon Voyage

My parents asked me to make them a card for their neighbor's vacation. I used white for the card base and topped it with a blue/brown striped paper.  I diecut the large "postage" stamps and edged them with tea dye.  Luckily, I had a pack of "travel" stickers and added the plane, tour guide, suitcase and passport. 

Using my alphabet dies, I cut out "bon voyage".  The words wouldn't fit across the card so I decided to put them vertically - and I think it turned out nice this way.  I tied Kraft twine around the spine and added the "enjoy" tag.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tiny Tags
  • Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream; Heidi Grace
  • Tools:  Postage Nestabilities; PTI Alpha Block Dies, Tiny Tags Die
  • Other:  Twine; Tea Dye; Punch Studio Dimensional Stickers
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!