Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Congrats To The Grad

Hard to believe it's May already and that means graduations are right around the corner.   I used white for the card base and layered it with a black/grey/white striped pattern paper.  I stamped the 2012, stars and congrats onto white cardstock.  Okay, I have to admit, I didn't realize that my banner stamp set had numbers in them and came in very handy for this card!

I layered the white onto grey, tied the Stone twine around the card and added the cap.   The "Congrats All Ways" stamp set is really nice because it has a lot of "occasion sentiments" in it. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Congrats All Ways, Banner Builder, Limitless Labels
  • Paper:  PTI White Stamper's Select; Hot Off The Press; Bazzill
  • Other:  Twine; Jolee's Stickers
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!