Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wishing You Happiness (CAS #9)

I was in the mood to make another simple card and created this one.  I stamped the leaves onto white cardstock, stamping in two different shades of green ink.  I added the flowers and the sentiment and ran the cardstock through the Cuttlebug using my Linen Impression plate.

I rounded the corners and adhered it to a Melon Berry card base.  I punched out a couple of butterflies and added gems to the flower centers.  I really like this color combination!


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Turning A New Leaf, Tag-Its #5, Year of Flowers: Carnations
  • Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate; Corner Rounder; Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch
  • Other:  Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!