Monday, May 14, 2012

Pinwheel Birthday Wishes

I saw this card on Pinterest and thought it was a bit different.  It looks difficult to make, but really isn't that hard at all!  I used Lemon Tart for the card base and topped it with white cardstock that I ran through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.

The "pinwheel" is made with eight 1-1/4" squares (I used a green polka dot and green/yellow plaid) that are alternately arranged onto two 2-5/8" overlapped squares.  I placed a large brad in the middle and adhered the pinwheel to the card.  I tied a yellow ribbon around the bottom and added the little tag, edged in green ink with Honeydew twine.  (Yellow again! lol)

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mixed Messages
  • Paper:  PTI Lemon Tart
  • Tools:  PTI Tiny Tags Die; Cuttlebug Pajama Stripe Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Twine; Ribbon; Brad
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  Brads and colored paper are old!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!