I wanted to use the quatrefoil cover plate again, but this time for a male card. I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and die cut the quatrefoil in Rustic Cream cardstock and attached it to the Kraft. I die cut more of the quatrefoil shapes in Blueberry Sky and Enchanted Evening, and created a pattern with them, adding in some of the Rustic Cream cut outs.
I used Framed Out #1 to create the sentiment, cutting it in Blueberry Sky and Rustic Cream and adhering it with foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is stamped in a matching light blue. And I added just a bit of jute on the spine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Framed Out #1
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Rustic Cream
- Tools: PTI Quatrefoil Coverplate, Framed Out #1 Die
- Other: Jute
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!