Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello Friend

I'm trying to stamp more "background type" cards instead of using patterned paper.  It's really a lot of fun and amazing what you can create with just stamps!

For this card I used a circle from Shapes by Design and randomly stamped it onto white cardstock in Cantaloupe and Tangelo inks. I added the set of three little circles in Pear Tart ink and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

I ran the white cardstock through the Cuttlebug with my Linen Impression plate and rounded the right hand corners.  I adhered it to Summer Sunrise cardstock and added Honeydew twine on the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Shapes By Design, Think Big Favorites #3, Harvest Berries
  • Paper:  PTI Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate; Corner Rounder; Cuttlebug
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!