Saturday, August 4, 2012

Banner Birthday

I haven't used this stamp set for a long time so it was time to dust it off.  I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base.  I stamped the banners and the sentiment on white rustic cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug with my Linen Impression Plate.  I rounded the corners on the bottom.

Next, I stamped additional banners in matching inks on a separate piece of white paper.  I cut them out and adhered them to every other banner on the card, placing foam tape underneath to give the card a bit of dimension.  Without doing that, the card seemed a little too blah to me - I like it much better this way! 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI It's A Celebration, Think Big Favorites #12
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Rustic
  • Tools:  PTI Linen Impression Plate; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  Haven't used It's A Celebration for a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!