I don't think I used this baby stamp before, and if I did, it's been a long time! I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of pink cardstock and a layer of pink/green pattern paper, rounding the bottom corners. Of course I made a matching boy card using blue cardstock and blue/green pattern paper.
I stamped the carriage on white cardstock and colored it with Copics. The stamped image was placed on a scalloped rectangle cut from pink cardstock and I pierced the scallops. The entire image was mounted on foam tape for dimension. Last steps were adding the button threaded with ribbon tied in a bow and the sentiment.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Lockhart Baby Carriage; PTI Take Three Summer
- Paper: DCWV; Me & My Big Ideas
- Tools: Standard & Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities; Paper Piercer; Corner Rounder
- Other: Copics; Ribbon; PTI Sweet Blush Button, Aqua Mist Button
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Lockhart stamp


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!