Was in the mood to make a sympathy card and to use some of my endless rolls of washi tape!
I placed the washi tape diagonally across a piece of white cardstock, wrapping the tape around the back of it. Washi tape is so easy to work with! I stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed the panel on a black cardstock card base.
The butterfly is die-cut in Hawaiian Shores felt; the antennae is in black cardstock. I placed a little square of foam tape under each wing to keep them lifted off the paper.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Words of Comfort
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Memory Box Isabella Die
- Other: PTI Hawaiian Shores Felt; Washi Tape; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!