Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Anniversary

This is similar to a card I posted before using chalks.  I liked it so much I decided to do it a little different for this anniversary card.

I started with a white card base and added a layer of Sweet Blush striped paper, leaving a small edge on both sides.  Next, I cut a smaller piece of white cardstock, impressed it with my Linen Impression Plate and rounded the corners.  I used various colors of chalk to color in the background - I think it looks so pretty and the impressed paper helps to "hug" the chalk.

I stamped the flower and leaf images, using a two step process directly on top of the chalk.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom, tied white sheer ribbon around the card and sprinkled a little glitter on the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Keep It Simple: Anniversary
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow; Memento Rosebud, Pistachio
  • Tools:  PTI Canvas & Linen Impression Plate Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Glitter; Ribbon; Chalk
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!