I don't seem to use very much pattern paper and I have sooo much of it!
I started with a white cardstock card base and added a layer of green plaid paper. I die-cut the spiral notebook page in white cardstock and placed it on top.
Next, I die-cut the stitched stars in Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss and white, placing the largest star on thin foam tape for a little dimension.
The birthday was die-cut in a piece of paper that I used a watercolor technique on, but wasn't happy with the way it turned out. I saved it thinking I might be able to use it for something later, and die-cutting a word was perfect. It sort of has an ombre look to it. I stamped "happy" above it in black ink to finish the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: June
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss; Brenda Walton Small Wonders Girl
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Spiral Notebook Page Die, Wonderful Words: Birthday Die; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Stars
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!