I think I bought this cityscape die last year - I saw a few cards made with it, and well, I had to have it. Impulse buying at it's best. A year later, I'm still struggling with what to do with it! lol But I wanted to use it and here's the result.
I die-cut the cityscape in three different colors of cardstock - light green, light blue and medium blue and staggered them on a piece of white cardstock. I placed the panel on a piece of medium blue cardstock, layered on a white cardstock card base.
I die-cut the bubble talk and stamped the sentiment, placing the bubble on foam tape over the top of one of the buildings. The "sky" was too empty so I added confetti in the sky to make it a bit more festive.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI It's A Celebration, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Darice Minty Fresh
- Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow; Memento Teal Zeal, New Sprout
- Tools: PTI Bubble Talk Die; Memory Box Cityscape Nightline
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!