Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy 60th Birthday

I have to say I certainly got my money's worth out of these number dies from PTI.  I have used them quite a bit!

I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped it with a polka dot background in light green ink.  I rounded the corners and adhered it to a Plum Pudding cardstock card base.

I die-cut the flowers and stamped them in purple and orange with black dotted centers.  The leaves are stamped in green ink.  A few of the flowers are on foam tape for dimension.  The 60 is die-cut in purple with a coaster support, placed on foam tape.  I added "th" in Summer Sunrise cardstock.

Using Wet Paint Cuts (again!) I die-cut "happy" in Spring Moss cardstock and placed it on an angle.  "Birthday" is die-cut in the same color cardstock, 3 times for dimension.  

To finish the card, I tied Orchid twine around the spine in a bow and added glitter to the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Ruby Reprise, Reasons To Smile, Polka Dot Basics
  • Paper: PTI Plum Pudding, White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss
  • Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Purple
  • Tools:  PTI By The Numbers Dies, Wet Paint Cuts Die, Ruby Rose Dies, Suffix Style Dies, Wonderful Words: Birthday Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Coaster; Twine; Glitter
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!