Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank You

Using my Hexagon Impression plate and paper scraps to make this card. 

I die-cut the hexagon background in white cardstock and adhered it to a white card base.  Next, using some scraps of assorted polka dot pattern paper, I die-cut and arranged them in a random design.  I placed the die-cut white hexagons back into the pattern as well.

The banner is die-cut in Aqua Mist cardstock, stamped with the sentiment and placed on foam tape for dimension.  This type of card is fun to make - sort of like putting a puzzle together!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Thank You
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist, Happy Spots
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Hexagon Impression Plate Die, Sketched Shapes Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!