Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

And here's the second Thanksgiving card.  I liked dipping the leaves in gold so much that I decided to do it again.

I started with a Terracotta Tile cardstock card base and added a layer of leaves pattern paper from the Autumn Abundance paper pack.  The leaves are die-cut in Canyon Clay - I rubbed the edges in Versamark ink and sprinkled them with gold embossing powder.  I heat embossed it to get this great look.

The banner is die-cut in Vintage Cream cardstock and the sentiment stamped in dark brown ink.  I adhered the leaves, overlapping one and placing it on foam tape.  I tied ivory jute around the spine as the final touch.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Thanksgiving
  • Paper:  PTI Canyon Clay, Vintage Cream, Autumn Abundance
  • Ink:  PTI Dark Chocolate; Versamark
  • Tools:  PTI Leaf Print Dies, Sketched Shapes Die
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Jute
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!