Friday, November 7, 2014

Hello

I bought the entire stamp collection of Year of Flowers from PTI but rarely use them.  For this card I pulled out the Rose stamp from Year of Flowers Collection.

I placed a layer of Sweet Blush gingham pattern paper on a white cardstock card base.  Next, I stamped the rose on a piece of white cardstock and colored it with Copics.  I stamped "roses" on top in Berry Sorbet ink to help fill in some of the space.

The frame is die-cut in Berry Sorbet cardstock using the Fabulous Frames die.  I adhered it to the card on an angle and tied sheer white ribbon around it.  "Hello" is die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock 3 times using Wet Paint Cuts, stacked and glued together.  Can you tell I really like my Wet Paint Cuts dies??

To finish the card, I added a few iridescent sequins and coarse glitter to the roses.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Year of Flowers Collection, Year of Flowers Titles
  • Paper:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush Gingham
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  R20, R22, R24, G12, G82, T1
  • Tools:  PTI Wet Paint Cuts Die, Fabulous Frames Die
  • Other:  Ribbon; Glitter, Sequins
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!