Saturday, February 20, 2016

2016 Calendar

Last year I made a bunch of these calendars, but ran out of time to make them for this year. So I only made one for a friend that uses it on her craft table.

For the design I used Winter Woods, stamping the branch in Dark Chocolate ink and the leaves in Spring Moss ink. The bird is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Enchanted Evening and black inks. I placed the bird on a bit of foam tape for dimension.

The calendar is layered on a piece of Spring Moss cardstock with a piece of fun foam for dimension. The top portion of the card is cut in Enchanted Evening cardstock with Card Edgers #4. I tied a single piece of jute around it, threaded with a New Leaf button. I also added glitter to the leaves.

The size of the calendar is 4.5" x 5.5, so it's a perfect size for a small area.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Winter Woods
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Enchanted Evening
  • Ink:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Enchanted Evening; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Winter Woods, Card Edgers #4
  • Other:  PTI New Leaf Button; Glitter; Fun Foam; Jute; Taylored Expression Calendar
  • Size:  4.5" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Lainey, this desk-size calendar is absolutely brilliant - and beautiful! Love the bird in the blue colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love the bird with twig! Great design, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!