A little break from the PTI Anniversary Celebration since for the past 2 days Nichole had contests where you didn't have to make a project. Today's contest we do, so I'll be posting it tomorrow!
I stamped the image for this card well before Christmas and it's been sitting on my craft table waiting to get finished. So I thought it was time to get out the Copics and color it in! It's been a while since I've colored!
I stamped the image for this card well before Christmas and it's been sitting on my craft table waiting to get finished. So I thought it was time to get out the Copics and color it in! It's been a while since I've colored!
The flower cart is stamped in black ink on white cardstock. I sponged around the upper portion with a bit of Aqua Mist ink for the sky. The cart is colored with Copics.
I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added "happy birthday" to the cart canopy. The bottom was looking empty so I stamped blades of grass in two different colors of green. To help bring out the red and green on the card, I added a strip of Holiday Plaid pattern paper and placed the image on a Kraft cardstock card base.
To finish the card, I put a bit of glitter on the flowers and tied Strawberry twine around the spine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Basics; Taylored Expressions Sip, Sip Hooray; WPlus9 Unforgettable
- Paper: PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Holiday Plaid
- Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, New Leaf; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: E8, E31, E33, G21, N4, R22, R24, R27, R83, R85, W1, W3, Y35
- Other: Twine; Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!