I couldn't wait to get my hands on PTI's 2016 anniversary stamp set - I really like any type of layering done with stamps. This year's set is called "Painted Petals" and is available until February 2017 using "reward points" (see their website for details).
On white cardstock, I stamped the first layer of flowers in Berry Sorbet ink and the second layer in Pure Poppy ink. I used Harvest Gold ink for the centers and those surrounding little dots in Smokey Shadow ink.
The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss ink and the little flowers in Berry Sorbet. The sentiment is also stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. I like how the "g" in sending has a space where you insert the rest of the sentiment. I rounded the one bottom corner to finish the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Painted Petals
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Harvest Gold, Smokey Shadow
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Getting caught up after my return from holiday and I definitely wanted to comment on this beauty - bright, cheerful, and I love the sentiment you chose. It would definitely make someone's day!
ReplyDelete