Monday, February 8, 2016

PTI 9th Anniversary Celebration - Day 3

PTI will have "grab bags" to buy again this year so today's challenge is based on that. I'm glad the challenge wasn't to make a card in 5 minutes - that would really be tough for me!  lol

Day #3 Contest: create a new project that is created with supplies you grab and gather together in 5 minutes.  Your project must utilize everything you grab!

I knew I wanted to use Confetti Toss paper, so I grabbed the paper pack, selecting the pattern I wanted to use. From there I pulled out Simply Chartreuse and Harvest Gold cardstock, Good Times stamps and dies, Building Blocks dies, black ink and fun foam.

I placed the pattern paper on a Simply Chartreuse cardstock card base. Celebrate is die-cut three times in Harvest Gold cardstock, stacked and glued together. I stamped the rest of the sentiment in black ink on a Simply Chartreuse die-cut. Quick and easy!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Good Times
  • Paper:  PTI Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Confetti Toss
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  Good Times, Building Blocks
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

4 comments:

  1. This lovely card jumped out at me from Nicole's blog - so bright & cheery, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Lainey! Some thought we did had to MAKE the card in five minutes. If you want a good chuckle, head over to Nancy Penir's blog. Her description of her five-minute cardmaking session made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Lainey! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and festive!! Love all the little bubbles... makes me think of a glass of champagne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!