I didn't post this yesterday because I planned on posting two items for PTI's 9th Anniversary Celebration and three posts in one day seemed a bit much!
On white cardstock I layered the black and white pattern paper, adding a strip of red polka dots at the top and bottom. I die-cut three hearts, one in solid red, one in polka dot and one in white, where I added the red outline and sentiment. The hearts are on foam tape for dimension.
I tied seam binding in a bow and placed a heart stick pin through it, adding a couple of beads and pearls.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Framed Out #11
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select; Authentique Lovely
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Limitless Layers: Hearts, Framed Out #11
- Other: Stick Pin; Seam Binding; Foam Tape; Beads; Pearls
- Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

Such a beautiful card! I love the seam binding ribbon ,and beautiful red heart! Sometimes I post more than one card on a post.
ReplyDelete