Every once in a while it's good to make a quick card and use some pattern paper. Plus I'm trying to use stamps that haven't seen ink for a long time. Over Under Easy is one of them.
I placed the music pattern paper on top of white cardstock, leaving a little bit of white showing on the left side. Can you tell I like this style because I seem to be doing it all the time now! Don't worry, I'll tire of it soon! lol
On white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in Dark Chocolate ink (the music notes are brown), adding a design on the top and bottom in Raspberry Fizz ink. I placed the sentiment on fun foam for dimension and rounded the bottom corners of the card to match the rounded corners of the sentiment panel.
That's it...quick and simple!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Over Under Easy
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Symphony
- Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!