Thursday, April 14, 2016

Praying For You...

I'm still enjoying this Color Pop Florals set....and now PTI has a butterfly set coming out this month! I'm excited about that!

On white cardstock, I selected just a few of the flowers and leaves to stencil, using Lemon Tart and Harvest Gold inks on the larger flowers and Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy inks on the smaller flowers. The leaves are stenciled in Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks.

I stamped the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink and rounded the right bottom corner. Quick and easy!

ETA:  Per Susi's suggestion, I've entered this card in the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge: OLS26. For this challenge, you can make anything as long as it's one layer of cardstock. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Color Pop Florals Mini Kit, Keep It Simple: Praying For You
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful Color Pop card, Lainey! You should enter this over at the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge blog (OLS#26 challenge is "As You Wish", so anything goes so long as it's a 1-layer card, which your card is).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!