I'm finally getting around to using the Petite Places: City Station stamp and die set...I only bought it last May! lol I didn't think it was almost a year ago that I bought this set!
On white cardstock, I stamped the gas station, pumps and sign in Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening and black inks. I added the road in black ink and a few clouds in the sky, stamped in Spring Rain ink. Both sentiments are stamped in Pure Poppy ink.
The little trucks were die-cut in white cardstock and stamped in coordinating inks, using the Misti so they came out perfect. Those trucks are tiny to stamp on! I placed the trucks on foam tape for dimension and adhered the panel to a Pure Poppy cardstock card base. Cute card for a little boy.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Petite Places: City Station, Good Times, Heart-2-Heart #6, Special Delivery
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Petite Places: City Station
- Other: Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

ADORABLE card for a little guy, or a big guy who loves trucks! I agree that those Petite Places dies/stamps are tiny, but the results are beautiful, as can be seen by your card, Lainey. Speaking of having stamp sets that haven't seen ink ... LOL (won't be going there!)
ReplyDelete