I'm trying to use dies I haven't used for a while and pulled out Beautiful Beads. This was released a few years ago primarily to make beads with - you cut out the triangular shape and roll it up into a bead and put the beads together with wire or string to make jewelry. I just like the shape to use on cards.
The card base is white cardstock. I die-cut the triangles in Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist cardstock and placed them on the card. The sentiment is stamped in Pure Poppy ink.
Just a quick, fun card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Keep It Simple: Just Because
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy
- Dies: PTI Beautiful Beads
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!