The Gifts of the Season stamp set was released with Christmas products, but I like that it can be used for any occasion where presents are involved - birthday, wedding, baby shower, etc.
The stack of presents is made by just stamping two different images. On white cardstock, I stamped the first layer in Green Parakeet ink and the second layer in Lemon Tart ink. To add dimension to the card, I die-cut the bows and ribbons in white cardstock, stamped the images with Hawaiian Shores ink and placed them on foam tape. I added a little clear gem to the centers and Clear Star ink to one of the presents.
I stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed the panel on a Green Parakeet cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Gifts Of the Season, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Green Parakeet
- Ink: PTI Green Parakeet, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores; Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies: PTI Gifts of the Season
- Other: Gems; Clear Star Jelly Roll; Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Since it's YOUR special day today, Lainey, I am hoping you made this lovely card to wish yourself a very Happy Birthday. And why not? We send special cards to family & friends to celebrate their special days, why not ourselves? Very pretty colour combination - fresh & "young" ;-)
ReplyDelete