Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Papertrey October 2016 Blog Hop Challenge...


Did I just type October Blog Hop? I can't believe October is almost over and it's time again for PTI's Blog Hop. This month's picture has lots of inspiration to choose from - the leaves, the cute little gourds, the colors - so it wasn't difficult for me to come up with an idea. Yay!!!! Anything with leaves or snowflakes gets me every time!


The Color Pop: Autumn kit came to mind when I saw the above photo. On white cardstock, I stenciled the four different color leaves using Fall-like colors (leaves/veins): Pure Poppy/Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise/Morocco, Harvest Gold/Morocco and Potter's Clay/Cocoa Bean inks. The adorable, little acorns were stenciled with Kraft and Cocoa Bean inks.

I stamped the sentiment in Cocoa Bean ink and placed the panel on a Terracotta Tile cardstock card base. For a bit of sparkle, I added glitter to the leaves.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Color Pop: Autumn, Autumn Hills
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Terracotta Tile
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Cocoa Bean, Kraft; Memento Morocco, Potter's Clay
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lainey. Never even thought of Color Pop Autumn. Just perfect. Gorgeous colors on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so kicking myself for not getting this color pop kit! Your card is gorgeous Lainey and a perfect take on the inspiration photo...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What gorgeous stencilling and stamping you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like your card! It's fresh, great colors on your leaves & acorns and makes me feel all warm inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lainey, this is simply beautiful.
    I love the pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!