I've wanted this stamp set, Jingle All The Way for a long time and finally got around to purchasing it. I wish I bought the dies that went with it...so they're now on my wish list.😎
I stamped Santa on a piece of white cardstock die-cut with a stitched rectangle and colored him with Copic markers. I used a little bit of pink chalk to give him rosy cheeks and added glitter to his beard and the fur on his hat.
The sentiment is stamped in black ink and the panel adhered to a Pure Poppy cardstock card base. A pompom on his hat and some clear sequins finish the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: My Favorite Things (MFT) Jingle All The Way
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black
- Copics: 100, E50, N4, R29
- Dies: My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangles
- Other: Glitter; Pompom; Chalk; Sequins
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Super cute, Lainey! Love your use of the Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies and those sequins finish this card off perfectly
ReplyDelete