Sunday, September 24, 2017

Feel Better Soon...

Can you take one more Pantone chip card? Yes, I went a little nuts making these, but they're so easy and fun to do! You can learn how to make them with this PTI video: Pantone Chip Inspired Cards.

I started with white cardstock and lightly stenciled the background with Lilac Grace ink. I created the chip by cutting a piece of 2" x 2-3/4" white cardstock. I placed a 2" x 2" piece of Lilac Grace cardstock and a 3/4" x 2" piece of white cardstock on top.

The bird is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Lilac Grace, Grape Jelly, Mint Julep, Green Parakeet and black ink. I die-cut the bird 4 times and stacked and glued it together for dimension. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.

I placed the chip on fun foam for additional dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Humming Along, Healing Touch Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Lilac Grace
  • Ink:  PTI Lilac Grace, Mint Julep, Green Parakeet; Memento Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly
  • Dies:  PTI Humming Along
  • Other:  PTI Modern Stencils; Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, Lainey - that Hummingbird looks fabulous all on its own in those wonderful colours you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I intended to make more Pantone cards & then forgot about them. Love this--thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!