Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Small Images On Repeat (MIM #296)...


I always like it when Lexi Daly hosts MIM because she shows us how to make clean and simple cards. This week's challenge is Make It Monday #296: Small Images On Repeat, where we create a card using several small images. It was hard deciding which small image to use for this! Since the holiday season is upon us, I thought a Thanksgiving card would work.

Using the Take Three die, I die-cut the squares in Rustic White cardstock. I stenciled the leaf images from Color Pop Autumn, using Summer Sunrise with a bit of Morocco around the edges for a two tone look. The veins were stamped in Cocoa Bean ink.

Bountiful is die-cut in Terracotta Tile cardstock, 3 times, stacked and glued together. Blessings is stamped in Cocoa Bean ink. I placed the three squares on foam tape for a bit of dimension and adhered the panel to a Terracotta Tile cardstock card base. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Color Pop: Autumn Make It Market Mini Kit
  • Paper:  PTI Terracotta Tile, Rustic White
  • Ink:  PTI Summer Sunrise, Cocoa Bean; Memento Morocco
  • Dies:  PTI Color Pop: Autumn, Take Three
  • Other:  PTI Color Pop: Autumn Stencil; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

11 comments:

  1. perfect for fall. I like how the word bends, it's eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your stenciled leaves and the curved word die provides the balance to their bending. Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lainey! Love your leaves...SOOO pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've perfectly captured Lexi's challenge for us this week...clean and simple! Wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually had something more like this in mind for my card--just love it, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright leaves stamped on the squares, Lainey! I love that you can use the die both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lainey! Oh my, I think this is gorgeous. The leaves, colors and layout win the day. Wonderful die cut sentiment in bright orange too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so Beautiful, Lainey!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit, I am hunkering down and awaiting Irma's visit :-o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny, Lainey, as I had this kit out on my desk to use but decided to go with snowflakes instead of leaves. Your ink blending looks fabulous and thanks for the Take Three die reminder. (I think I still own it.) Bountiful Blessings is certainly true with all the disasters in the US. Beautiful card, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!