PTI released a series of stamps this year with Psalm verses and I had to get this one.
I started by masking off my card with a 1/2" border around the edges - I wanted to have a nice, clean white edge around it. I rubbed on Blueberry Sky and Spring Rain inks to create the sky and Night Sky ink to create the water. For the grassy area, I used Spring Moss ink.
The trees are stamped in Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado inks. I stamped the sentiment and the lambs in Smokey Shadow ink.
I like that everything you need to make this card is in the one stamp set. And it's a $5 set!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Year of Psalms: June
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Smokey Shadow; VersaMagic Night Sky
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!