Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day...

I've been so caught up in the PTI Anniversary celebration that I forgot I had something to post for today! I didn't make any Valentine cards this year, I just wasn't in the mood, but I did make a doodad!  Remember those hearts PTI had in their big January 2017 sale? Well, I bought a bunch of them and this is what I made.

I took the tin and wrapped pattern paper around the bottom and the lid. I die-cut the two hearts on top, stamped the sentiment in black and placed them on foam tape. I wrapped ribbon around the bottom tied in a bow. Of course I had to fill it with something and used red and silver Hershey Kisses! These really turned out cute!

I forgot to take a picture of all of them completed...these are pictures I quickly took on my phone to send someone. The pictures aren't that bad! 😍


Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tiny Treats: Valentine
  • Paper:  DCWV; Recollections
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  Standard & Scalloped Heart Nestabilities
  • Other:  PTI Heart Tins; Ribbon; Candy; Foam Tape
  • Size:  2.0" x 2.5"

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! Such a great project~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of DP for this project, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lainey, these are so cute and what a sweet little gift. Aren’t you the smart one buying several during the BIG sale? Was it hard to get the paper to wrap around the heart shape? Just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!