Day 4 Challenge: Florals - Pull out your favorite floral sets and create!
I wanted to pull out a set I haven't used in a while and the lucky winner was the Make It Market Kit: Garden Gate. What a wonderful kit - I wish I would use it more often!
I started with a white cardstock card base and stenciled the lattice work in Aqua Mist ink. The garden gate is die-cut in white cardstock and backed with a piece of Aqua Mist cardstock. I stamped the top of the gate in Smokey Shadow ink.
The flowers were die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Green Parakeet, Amethyst Allure, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold and Summer Sunrise inks. I added some additional coloring/shadowing to the leaves with a green Copic marker. I had so much fun creating these flowers!
The sign is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Amethyst Allure and Smokey Shadow ink. The top flowers are on foam tape for dimension. I tied white sheer ribbon in a bow around the card front and added a bit of glitter to the flowers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Make It Market Kit: Garden Gate
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist
- Ink: PTI Green Parakeet, Amethyst Allure, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow
- Copics: G82
- Dies: PTI Make It Market Kit: Garden Gate
- Other: Ribbon; Fun Foam; Glitter
- Size: 5.0" x 7.0"


Gorgeous floral card, Lainey! I never did get this kit by Betsy which is unusual for me since I usually collect all her kits (something called budget). Love your colors!
ReplyDeleteOh how beautiful Lainey! I love the pretty florals that you featured! Thanks for the inspiration and for the enabling!
ReplyDeleteAfter a snowy week, and the promise of more snow all of this weekend, your card makes me dream of Spring and seeing all those lovely flowers, just like on your card, Lainey - a breath of fresh, Spring air!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Lainey! I don’t own this kit either but you’ve done Betsy proud using her Garden Gate kit. I only bought the stencils from someone who didn’t want them.
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card.
ReplyDeleteLovely display of Spring on your beautiful card, Lainey! The Garden Gate is such a pretty die that has so many versatile card designs
ReplyDelete