Monday, February 12, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary Celebration - Day 7...


Day 7 Challenge: Use Only Dies Not Stamps - Make a project using dies only - no stamps allowed!

This must be one of the simplest ways to make a card because I was done with this one in no time. Perhaps stamping makes us think too much?

I placed a piece of Soft Stone Bitty Dots pattern paper over a white cardstock card base. Next, I die-cut the gift box in Hawaiian Shores Stripes. The bow is die-cut in Hawaiian Shores cardstock with thin foam tape between each of the layers.

I die-cut Celebrate twice in white cardstock and glued them together. To finish things off, I added white crochet thread and clear sequins. I need to make more simple cards like this in the future!

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Hawaiian Shores Stripes, Soft Stone Bitty Dots, White Stampers Select
  • Dies:  PTI Wrap It Up, Good Times
  • Other:  Sequins; Crochet Thread
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! So simple but a perfect celebration card. Love that aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection, Lainey, and better yet that it came together quickly! Now I want that die. I definitely overthought mine, and it took much longer than it should have. Certainly am enjoying the challenges though. Now to pick my color recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!