Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Winter Birthday

I'm using the On Ice stamp set again - it's fun to make this pair of skates.  I used pink for the card base and topped it with a layer of grey pattern paper.  I stamped the skates, cut them out with the skate die, colored them slightly with Copics and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist.  Next I threaded the laces with twine and  added pompoms (dipped in glue and tinsel glitter).  I punched the snowflakes with a Martha Stewart punch and added the photo corners, crystals and ribbon.  Happy Birthday Jackie!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI On Ice
  • Paper:  Bazzill, DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI On Ice Die, Spellbinders Labels Trio, Sizzlit Photo Corners #2, Martha Stewart Large Snowflake Punch
  • Other:  Copics, Glimmer Mist, Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter, Martha Stewart Twine, Studio 18 Rhinestones, Sheer Creations Ribbon, Pompoms
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!