Isn't this a fun birthday card? I saw this on Nichole's blog and wanted to make something similar to what she did. This is using PTI's new Make A Wish stamp set. I used white as the card base and then topped it with a layer of black and a layer of Raspberry Fizz. I stamped the cake image (that's 3 separate stamps for the tiers), cake stand and candles onto white and then ran it through the Cuttlebug using PTI's Linen Impression plate. I added some Martha Stewart tinsel glitter to the layers and candles. I stamped the stars, cut them out and adhered them with 3d foamies and tied a ribbon around the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Make A Wish, Everyday Classics (2008 PTI Anniversary)
- Paper: Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White
- Tools: PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate
- Other: Trim It Up Ribbon, Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter
- Card Size: 5" x 7"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!