Monday, January 3, 2011

First Snowball of Winter

I had a lot of fun making this card!  This is a stamp I recently bought and it seemed perfect to use since we had snow last week and it's still on the ground - the stamp is called "First Snowball of Winter".  I used pink for the card base and then layered a patterned grey.  I stamped the image and colored it with Copics and cut it out using oval nestabilities.  I put a strip of grey behind the image and glitter on the snowball, hat pompom and the coat "fur".  I dabbed some Stickles to make it look like falling snow, and then added the clear rhinestones, sentiment and ribbon.  Happy Birthday Linda!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, "First Snowball of Winter", PaperTrey "On Ice"
  • Paper:  Pink Bazzill, DCWV Holiday Stack 2009, PTI Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Scallop 3 Dot Punch,  Standard & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities
  • Other:  Copics,  Recollections Rhinestone Stickers, Sheer Collections Ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter, Stickles
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!