Sunday, January 23, 2011

In Bloom

Time to start playing with my January PTI purchases!  I couldn't wait to use the new Mat Stack 3 Collection stamp set since the Mat Stack 3 is one of my favorites dies!  I saw a card I liked on Debbie Olson's blog and thought I'd make one similar to it.  I used white for the card base and then layered it with Plum Pudding; to create a "patterned paper look" I stamped flower images with Fresh Snow ink.  I stamped the flower and  Mat Stack 3 design onto the die cut and colored the flower with Copics.  To finish the card, I added the sentiment, ribbon and glitter on the flower.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mat Stack 3 Collection, In Bloom, Round & Round (2009 Anniversary)
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, White Cardstock
  • Tools:  Mat Stack 3 Die
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter, Offray White Ribbon
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5x5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!