Friday, January 21, 2011

Tissue Box Get Well

It seems like it's been a while since I made a get well card.  For this card, I used ivory as the card base and topped it with a green, geometric pattern paper.  I stamped the Lockhart Tissue Box on ivory and colored it with Copics and cut it out using square nestabilities.  I added a scalloped border at the bottom, the sentiment and a couple of black metallic dots. I like the softness of this color green and think this card could be for either male or female.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Lockhart "Tissue Box", PTI Communique Curves
  • Paper:  DCWV
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Double Ended Tags Trio Nestabilities, EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger Punch
  • Other:  Colorbok Metallic Dots
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!