Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snowman Peeker

So many winter birthdays!  This is another stamp set from PeachyKeenStamps called "Snowman Peeker" - I thought it was a cute idea to have the snowman "hold up" the birthday wishes.  I used white for the card base, topped with a blue pattern paper.  The snowman is colored with Copics (I chose blue and pink because my friend is expecting any day and doesn't know if she's having a boy or girl) and then cut it out and mounted it on 3d foamies.  I added the sentiment from PTI's Birthday Bash Sentiments, corner flourishes, snowflakes and crystals. Happy Birthday Jamie!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PeachyKeenStamps "Snowman Peeker, Large", PTI "Birthday Bash Sentiments"
  • Paper:  DCWV
  • Tools:  Cuttlebug Vintage Dies, EK Success Snowflake Punch
  • Other:  Copics, Crystals, 3d Foamies
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!