Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Carnation Birthday

This is another January release from PTI, Year of Flowers:  Carnations and the last of the flowers series.  I've really enjoyed collecting this series over the past year!  I used Melon Berry as the card base and topped it with the matching polka dot paper. And I used the new PTI card edger to give that "fancy cut" at the bottom!  I stamped the flower image, colored it with Copics, mounted it on Melon Berry cut with Lacey Circles nestabilities and added glitter on the edges.  For the sentiment, I cut a piece of white and Melon Berry, stamped it with happy birthday and added a couple of tear shaped rhinestones.  Happy Birthday Susan D!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Year of Flowers:  Carnations, Simple Little Things (Anniversary Set)
  • Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, 2009 Bitty Dots Basics, White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  Lacey Circles Nestabilities, PTI Card Edger
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter, Studio 112 Adhesives Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!