Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doggone Great

This is a card I made for a 12 year old boy - you know at that age you're never sure what type of card they want so I thought this one was "safe".  I used white for the card base, topped with a piece of Kraft and a piece of heart pattern paper.  I stamped the dog and colored him with Copics and mounted it onto a wine colored circle.  I added the white border using PTI's banner borders, faux stitching around the top of the card, the sentiment (made on the computer) and two silver metallic dots.  No bling for this card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI's Tiny Treats:  Valentine
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, K&Company Lovely
  • Tools:  Standard Circles Nestabilities, PTI Banner Borders, Tag Trio Nestabilities
  • Other:  Adhesive Metal Dots, Sakura White Gel Pen,
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!