Thursday, February 24, 2011

Multiple Birthday Wishes

This card was a winning entry by Kristii Lockhart for the PTI "Make It Monday Challenge" and I thought it looked like a fun card to make.  I used Blueberry Sky for the card base, topped it with a layers of Spring Moss and Kraft.  I stamped all the birthday sentiments and then edged around the Kraft with distress ink.  I used an EK Success punch for the spiral edging, added the presents, metal dots and a touch of jute.


I liked the card so much I made one in pink too!  I used Sweet Blush for the card base, a scalloped border punch, pink ribbon and pink crystals to make it more feminine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Make A Wish
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Moss, Kraft, Sweet Blush
  • Tools:  PTI Make A Wish Collection Dies, EK Success Binding Edge Border Punch, Martha Stewart Scallop Pinking Edge Punch
  • Other:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Chipped Sapphire, Victorian Velvet, Metallic Dots, Jute, Pink Ribbon, Queen&Co Pink Crystals
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE both cards Lainey!!! You did a great job on them girl!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!