Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wedding Card

I made this for my friend's daughter who got married on New Year's Eve; her colors were green and purple so I wanted them to be part of the card.  I used Vintage Cream card stock for the entire card.  First, I stamped the leaves down the size of the card, adding two purple flowers. I cut out the next layer using a scalloped rectangle nestability and stamped the cake, flowers, leaves and sentiment onto it and mounted it on 3d foamies.  To finish the card, I added pearls, ribbon and a little bit of glitter on the edges of the leaves.  Congratulations Maria & Stephen!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Piece of Cake, Turning A New Leaf, Year of Flowers:  Roses
  • Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream
  • Tools:  Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Pure Color Essentials Ribbon, Kaiser Pearls, 3D Foamies
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. i love this card, love the colors together. this may be my most favorite of all that you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lainey this card is so elegant! I love the way you stamped the leaves on the card!!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!