Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get Well Soon!

My uncle is in the hospital so this card is for him.  I used Kraft for the card base, rounded the corners and edged around it with Fresh Snow ink.  I added a strip of  Hawaiian Shores cardstock, Dotty Biscotti pattern paper with rounded corners and layered circles.  I stamped the sentiment on a die cut made with Labels Ten nestabilities, added some twine and clear dew drops (that I colored with a Copic marker to match the Hawaiian Shores paper).

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Fillable Frames #10
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Dotty Biscotti
  • Tools:  Labels Ten Nestabilities, Circles Nestabilities, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Twine, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Copic Marker, PTI Fresh Snow Ink
  • Card Size:  4.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!