Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Doilies seem to be the latest trend so I thought it was about time I used one on a card.  I used Blueberry Sky for the card base, topped with a layer of white and a blue flower pattern.  I sewed around the edges of the card and added the scalloped border at the bottom with rhinestones.  I used a 4" doily as the background and then layered it with a scalloped heart (that I paper pierced) and a white heart.  The sentiment was made on the computer.  The card still needed something so I added the white polka dot ribbon bow and a few more rhinestones at the bottom of the heart.

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Stampin' Up
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Nestabilities, Paper Piercing Tool, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch, Rhinestones
  • Other:  Doily, PTI Sheer White Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Card Size:  4.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!