Friday, March 18, 2011

Paintball Anyone?

This card is for a 12 year old boy who loves paintball, and of course, what kid doesn't text these days?  So a perfect combination.  The card base is Blueberry Sky, topped with a layer of black.  I made the "paint splashes" by using my color spritzer tool that I bought from QVC ages ago!  I really don't think I ever used it before (insert blushing face here!) but it came in handy for this card.  I tied some purple and white twine around the card and added the HB2U (Happy Birthday to You in text....) and rounded the corners.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky
  • Tools:  Color Spritzer Tool, Large Pinking Circle Nestabilities, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine, Color Workshop Markers
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. ok, gotta ask...how did you do that? i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill. I used a Color Spritzer tool - you insert a marker onto it and then squeeze a pump and the air sprays the ink onto your paper. If you google "color spritzer tool" there are a few youtube videos you can watch to see it demonstrated. I bought mine from QVC but SU has one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!