Monday, August 1, 2011

Birthday Flowers & Leafy Vines

This is one of my new favorite dies from PTI - the Leafy Vine Border.  I used Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut the right side with Edgers #3, and then edged around it with cantaloupe ink.  I cut the vines and topped each one with a Flower Fusion #6 flower (stamped and reinforced with coaster on the back) and mounted it onto a piece of Hawaiian Shores card stock.  I stamped the sentiment on the banner and added the butterfly - the "pearls" on the butterfly and banner are my latest new find - Pearl Pens from Viva Decor.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #6, Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise; Bazzill
  • Tools:  PTI Leafy Vines Border, Flower Fusion #6 Die, Double Ended Banners Die, Card Edgers #3; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
  • Other:  PTI Coasters, Ice White Pearl Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!